Wednesday, January 6, 2010

EFTPC: January 5 & 6

You all may or may not care what I eat, but I thought it would be fun to look back on what we ate this month. So, I'm going to try to document what I make. I might also use this space to try to meal plan for the week starting next week.

January 5

Breakfast
  • Home-canned peaches
  • Homemade bread with peanut butter
Lunch
  • Some more of that delicious Ham and Bean soup
  • Some more homemade bread
Dinner
  • I actually went out for dinner for a business networking event and had some yummy pizza from Angeno's. Matt and his mom made Mac & Cheese with chicken and peas at home.
January 6

Breakfast
  • Oatmeal
Lunch
  • Leftover soup
  • Leftover Mac & Cheese
Dinner
  • Pork roast sandwich (pork from freezer, homemade bread)

No comments:

Post a Comment