Thursday, January 14, 2010

EFTPC: January 9-14

Okay, I might not remember every day here, but I'll try.

January 9
Bought some groceries today in order to prepare an appetizer for our cousins get together at my parents house. Had to buy artichoke hearts and green onions to make my artichoke dip. Yum!

Breakfast
  • Cereal

Lunch
  • Turkey sandwiches
  • Clementines 

Dinner
At my parents' house
  • Shepherd's pie
  • Sweet potatoes

January 10
This was a bad, bad eating day. I was so stressed out with trying to get the house ready to go on the market, I barely ate. And paid for it later with lightheadedness.

Breakfast
  • Granola bar

Lunch/Dinner at 3:30 p.m.
  • Frozen blueberry waffles
  • Bacon

Dessert
At small group
  • Angel food cake with fruit and whipped cream

Not my proudest food day.

January 11


Breakfast

  • Toast with peanut butter

Lunch
Don't remember...

Dinner
  • Pizza party at Jasmine's -- Jet's Pizza. Delicious!

January 12


Breakfast
  • Cereal

Lunch
  • Punch Pizza with some lovely ladies

Dinner
Panera with Becky
  • 1/2 Bacon Turkey Bravo sandwich

January 13

Breakfast
  • Mini quiche

Lunch
  • Other 1/2 Bacon Turkey Bravo sandwich
  • 2 clementines

Dinner
  • Chicken enchiladas from the freezer
  • Ice cream

Phew! I can't believe I remembered as much as I did.

Now for today.

January 14

Breakfast
  • Cereal

Lunch
  • TBD

Dinner
Amanda & Rachel Christmas get together at my house
  • Lasagna
  • Homemade bread

No comments:

Post a Comment